Applicants will submit, online, the application, required supporting documentation. All recommendations and transcripts must be submitted online as an attachment. Transcripts must have school official (guidance counselor) signature over/along official school seal. Teacher, Coach and Personal recommendations must have signature as well.
Telephone and/or in-person interviews may be conducted as part of USTA Serves’ final selection process.
Required forms (which are found within the ATTACHMENTS section of the online application):
- Authorization signature form signed by the applicant and parent;
- A faculty member recommendation form from the applicant’s high school;
- A tennis coach/program director recommendation form;
- A recommendation from an individual of the applicant’s choice.
Required supporting materials (UPLOAD INTO APPLICATION as PDF):
- An official high school transcript;
- ACT/SAT examination scores;
- The applicant’s essay as requested on the application;
- Tax Returns
- Applicant’s official financial aid form (Free Application for Federal Student Aid – "FAFSA" or Student Aid Report "SAR." If you have not filed a tax return yet, please complete the FAFSA to the best of your ability and forward a final copy when available); and,
- Listing of Colleges which are being considered should applicant be undecided.